It was gathered that the fire, which started from one of the upstairs , spread to the other and rendered all occupants homeless this Christmas season without sparing any property.
Fighters and sympathizers tried their best in battling with the fire but the inferno overwhelmed them.
DAILY POST also gathered that the fire incident was caused as a result of high electricity voltage experienced when power was restored in the area.
One of the victims, simply identified as Igho, in a chat with DAILY POST, said, “I lost everything but I thank God for saving my life.”
Igho also used the opportunity to appeal to the Delta State Government led by Governor Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa to come to their rescue so they could stand on their feet again.
SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW ⬇⬇⬇