|The man and the burnt phone|
The man revealed how his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smart phone five minutes after using it to receive call from a friend on Sunday morning.
He posted the photos of the brunt phone and wrote: "Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time."
See more photos below;