BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

12 Mar 2018

Don't Use Your Phone While Charging It - Man Warns After Phone Got Burnt As He Answered Call While Charging

A man has warned other Nigerians who are in the habit of using their phones for calls or other things while charging after he saw his smartphone burn beyond repair.
The man and the burnt phone
A Facebook user identified as Ayariga Hassan, has taken to the social networking platform to fire a warning to milllions of Nigerians on the dangers of charging phones and using it to make or receive calls at the same time.

The man revealed how his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smart phone five minutes after using it to receive call from a friend on Sunday morning.

He posted the photos of the brunt phone and wrote: "Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time."

See more photos below;

THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loading...

SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO

RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE

RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian