BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

27 Feb 2018

See The Handsome University Student Who Died While Fixing Electric Fault

A Nigerian university student has died a really tragic death after he got electrocuted while fixing an electric fault.

The death of a Nigerian university student simply Identified as Jonah has caused an outpouring of grief among students.

Local reports show that Jonah who was a student of the Niger Delta University died after falling on an exposed electric wire he was working on at Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe, Bayelsa State.

The reports reveal that the deceased was trying to fix the fault, last night, when the tragedy occurred. He was rushed to General Hospital, Igopiri, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loading...

SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO

RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE

RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian