According to TheCable, Kachikwu escaped the incident as he was not at home when the incidence happened.
It was reported that the fire started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners. SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW ⬇⬇⬇
Family Reveals Natural Cure For Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Related Infections. Click Here To See How New Discovery! Miracle Device That Cures DIABETES, BLOOD PRESSURE, STROKE, ARTHRITIS, PAINS, OBESITY And 50 Other CHRONIC DISEASES Without Drugs Or Herbs