1. Lupita Nyong’o was born in Mexico, but was raised in Kenya.
2. Lupita Nyong’o later completed a master’s degree in acting in 2012, from the Yale School of Drama.
3. Lupita Nyong’o was born March 1, 1983. She is a Kenyan actress and film director.
4. She is of Luo descent on both sides of her family, and is the second of six children.
5. Lupita Nyong’o is the first Mexican and first Kenyan actress to win an Academy Award.
6. Nyong’o started in the film industry as a production assistant on several Hollywood films.
7. Lupita Nyong’o attended college in the United States, earning a Bachelor’s degree in film and theater studies from Hampshire College.
8. Her father is a college professor turned politician from Kenya.
9. Lupita Nyong’o identifies as Mexican-Kenyan.
10. In 2008, she made her acting debut with the short film East River and subsequently returned to Kenya to star in the television series Shuga (2009).
11. Her family was forced to leave Kenya because of political unrest.
12. In 2014, she was named “The Most Beautiful Woman” by People and “Woman of the Year” by Glamour.
13. Lupita Nyong’o had her first feature film role as Patsey in Steve McQueen’s historical drama 12 Years a Slave (2013), winning an Oscar for it as Best Supporting Actress.
14. Lupita Nyong’o and her family moved back to their native Kenya when she was less than one year old, as her father was appointed a professor at the University of Nairobi.
15. Nyong’o’s net worth is an estimated $5 million. Her earnings come mainly from her movie and stage roles! PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Make Between =N=1,000,000 to =N=2,500,000 In the next 7 Days from simple Importation Business like we did. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them