In a statement released on Wednesday, February 7, and signed by Olujonwo Obasanjo, the 34-year-old son of ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, refuted an alleged claim that he was missing.
According to PUNCH Newspaper, Olujonwo ‘s mother had in a recent interview said that her son had been missing and that security agents had been alerted to that effect.
Olujonwo's new statement titled: 'I am neither missing nor lost,' which was made available to journalists in Abeokuta on Thursday, the young man wondered how he could be placed on missing persons’ list at his age.
The former First son declared that of his own volition, he decided to “keep away” for now.
His statement read in part, “At my age of over 34 years, it is ridiculous to the extreme that my mother would ask the Police to look for me. I am well, alive and kicking and the Police need not look for me.
“My siblings and others in my family … know my whereabouts and we keep interacting and communicating.
“My father, who has supported me and my decisions in every aspect of my life, has been in constant communication with me and he is aware that I am hale and hearty. This is my personal and deliberate decision.”
Concerning the rumour trailing his marriage, Olujonwo said he was old enough to marry and manage his marriage,“including to decide what to do with it, if the need ever arises.” THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT