BBNaija contestants (season 2)Naturally, the success of the season left viewers with questions about when the reality show will return for a new season.
Finally, details have surfaced about the upcoming third season, and Pulse Movies has put together everything we know (and don't know) about the anticipated season.
1. Following the announcement of Big Brother Naija’s return for a third edition, auditions for the show were held in six locations across Nigeria, including Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ibadan, Enugu and Delta State.
2. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, who participated in season one and hosted the second edition of the reality show returns as the host.
3. The third season of Big Brother Naija will launch on January 28, 2018, on DStv channel 198.
4. Prizes worth 45 Million Naira will be given to the eventual winner of the show. In 2016, the winner [Efe] won 25 million Naira and a key to a brand new KIA Sorento car.
What we don't know about the season
1. We don't know how long the show will run for.
In 2016, the reality show ran for 78 days, with a two-hour live televised launch and a two-hour live televised finale.
2. Shower Hour
It's yet to be confirmed if just like its previous seasons, the upcoming edition will have no shower hour.
In 2016, Biggie was voiced by Nigerian OAP Ejike Ibedilo. It's not confirmed if he would return as the voice of reality TV show, Big Brother.
The 2006 and debut edition of the reality series, which was hosted by Olisa Adibua and Michelle Dede, ended with Katung Aduwak as the winner after 13 weeks in the house.
Source: PULSE.ng THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them