1. I have kept a close watch on the on-going debate about "Restructuring". No human law or edifice is perfect...I assure you that government is ever receptive to ideas which will improve governance and contribute to the country's peace and stability.
2. Niger Delta: Govt. is still engaging responsible leadership of the Communities to help in identifying and addressing genuine grievances of the region. Our clean-up programme in collaboration with the UN is making satisfactory progress.
3. It was not until last year that we got out of the economic recession into which the country had fallen as a consequence of past unsustainable economic policies which projected short-term illusory growth.The govt is slowly stabilizing the economy.
4. Power generation has now reached 7,000MW. On December 8, 2017 the country achieved 5,155MW of power delivered to consumers, the highest level ever recorded.
5. Twenty five major highways will be funded under the N100b SUKUK facility. Each geo-political zone will benefit by an equal amount of N16.67b
6. FERMA has been reconstituted and has been charged with a 12 week rapid intervention in road repairs to cover all the geo-political zones. Govt is undertaking repairs and maintenance of 44 roads within the six geo-political zones.
7. Fuel Scarcity: I am determined to get to the root of this collective blackmail of all Nigerians and ensure that whichever groups are behind this manipulated hardship will be prevented from doing so again. THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them