Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Friday 15 December 2017 for an Interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2017.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
(1) National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
(2) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
(3) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(4) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(5) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(6) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(7) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(8) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. Writing materials.
c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
d. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
e. Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
f. A set of cutlery.
Candidates who fail to report on 15 December 2017 will be disqualified.
for Chief of the Naval Staff
THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them