BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

22 Dec 2017

How Electrician was Suffocated, Electrocuted to Death in a Pharmacy's Attic - Autopsy Reveals

A post-mortem carried out on an electrician who was found dead in the attic of a pharmacy in Lagos State, has revealed that the victim died of asphyxia and electrocution.
Idris Lasisi
An electrician identified as Idris Lasisi, who was found dead in the attic of a pharmacy on Abraham Adesanya Low Cost Housing Estate in the Ajah area of Lagos State, reportedly died of asphyxia (suffocation) and electrocution, a post-mortem carried out has revealed.

According to PUNCH, the report reportedly debunked the murder allegation made by the deceased’s family, as the police had already cleared the owner of the pharmacy, one Bayo, of any wrongdoing.

It was earlier reported that Bayo engaged Idris to fix an electrical fault at the pharmacy on Saturday, December 9. Around 7pm on that day, the 33-year-old was said to have called his wife on the telephone, informing her that he was rounding off the work.

The victim's wife, Bunmi Lasisi, explained that after awaiting his return for hours, she called his line, which was not reachable, and during the search by his family, he was traced to the pharmacy and found dead in the attic. His car was found on the premises, while his phone was alleged to be missing.

The family had said the injuries in his neck and armpit were indications of murder, just as the pharmacist insisted that the father of one was electrocuted.

The Lagos State Police Command had assured that an autopsy would be conducted on the corpse.

The report of the test, signed by one Dr O.O. Kila of the Department of Pathology and Forensic Medicine, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, and stamped by the Ogombo Divisional Police Officer, was sighted by our correspondent on Thursday.

“I certify the cause of death, in my opinion, as asphyxia and electrocution,” Kila said in the report, dated December 18, 2017.

The deceased’s elder brother, Ramon Lasisi, said the family had accepted the report in good faith. “We are not pursuing any case against the pharmacist again,” he added.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, said the case had been resolved. “The doctor said the man died of electrocution. The family are aware of the autopsy report. They are now sure that there was no foul play,” he added.

THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loading...

SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO

RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE

RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian