Here are few details: The first 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries were selected from 350,000 Graduate applications. In 2017, the N-Power portal opened up for Graduate applications on the 13th of June.
Applications received were 403% more than the Graduate applications received in 2016.
As at the time, the application process closed in July 27th, 2017, 2,543,079 people had applied for the N-Power Graduate Programmes.
In 2017, N-Power is committed to improving on the lessons learnt in 2016. To avoid some payment issues that plague(d) the 2016 beneficiaries, the BVN validation stage was introduced.
Here, applicants whose names didn’t match their BVN were precluded from proceeding to the Assessment Test phase stage. 2,258,266 people scaled through the BVN validation stage.
They were consequently invited to proceed to the Assessment Test Phase. 1,746, 454 people honoured that invitation. In selecting the 300,000, we took the following into consideration
1. BVN Validation and Online Assessment
2. Achieving equity
3. Linking selection to population using Federal Constituencies
4. Addressing Demand Distribution of Unemployed Graduates
5. Taking into account, Deployment/Utilization issues from 2016
6. Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among 2016 N-Power beneficiaries
7. Rural-Urban Distribution Balance. Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially N-Agro applicants
8. Programme Allocation – Teach/Agric/Health 300,000 have been pre-selected for the physical verification stage.
Applicants and the General Public must note that pre-selection does not equate Final selection.
1: State Application Chart Image
2: Application Breakdown Image
3: Selection Criteria Image
4: What Pre-selection is not
SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>