The pair, who met during a drug treatment program, then reportedly snorted the drugs at a parking garage in the 1300 block of South Federal Highway, according to ABC7.
Boynton Beach Police said one of them had called 911 when the other showed signs of an overdose before she herself started convulsing.
Luckily, a passerby saw them and quickly took the phone to complete the call before the pair were taken to hospital by Boynton Beach Fire Rescue.
When police arrived at the scene, O’Connor was unconscious and they found the children in the back of the SUV in their car seats.
The police department shared the story on their Facebook page in a bid to prevent others from doing the same preventing it from happening again and prompting anyone addicted to drugs to seek help.
They said in a post that they ‘responded to a call of two women overdosing inside a car parked in the 500 block of East Woolbright Road.
‘There were two infant children (1 month and 2 months old) also inside the car. The moms were taken to the hospital for medical treatment.’
‘Officers brought the babies back to the police department, where they were snuggled for several hours. ‘The Department of Children and Families responded to take custody of the babies, who were eventually turned over to family members.’ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How I Made Me =N=2.5 MILLION In 7 Days from 2 Common Product I Imported and how you can do the same. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them Secret Fruits that increased my Manhood and makes me last 55 minutes+ all time - Click here to get it Warning: Got Arthritis? 3 Simple Ways To Get Cured And Be Permanently Free From Joint Pains. Click Here To See Them REVEALED!! Reduce Your Blood Sugar Level And Reverse Diabetics Within A Short Period Of Time. Click Here To See How MIDNIGHT,Pressed Mr Kilanko Suddenly Couldn't Urinate. Shrink your Enlarged Prostrate Here! Click Here Now