BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

3 Oct 2017

Shocker: Elderly Man Dies as His Clothes Catch Fire While Smoking...Checkout How It Happened

An elderly man has died a really tragic death after his clothes ended up catching fire while he was smoking some cigarettes.
File photo (man on fire)
A 72-year-old Indian property dealer, Jaichand Bidhuri was charred to death after his clothes caught fire when he was smoking.

According to KhaleejTimes, the incident was reported from southeast Delhi’s Tughlakabad.

Bidhuri’s wife told police that she had handed him some beedis (local cigarettes) and matches before the incident and he was alone on the ground floor of the house.

When smoke began emanating from the room, his family members rushed to see what was the matter but the door was locked, the police said.

By the time the door was broken, Bidhuri had sustained severe burn injuries, police said.

Pouring water was of no help as doctors at a nearby hospital declared him brought dead, they added.

Police suspect his clothes caught fire while he was smoking.

SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO

RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE

RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian