BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

4 Oct 2017

Oh No! Samsung Phone Explodes In Man's Pocket And Sets Shirt On Fire

A man was left in shock while fighting for his life after his Samsung phone exploded in his pocket and caught fire.
The Chinese man whose Samsung phone exploded in his pocket
A man in Indonesia was forced to roll on the floor after his Samsung smartphone reportedly exploded in his front shirt pocket. In a report by Dailymail, the hotel supervisor Yulianto, 47, was waiting in the lobby of his hotel in Indonesia when he suddenly felt his Samsung Grand Duos heat up.

When he reached for his pocket it suddenly exploded, setting his shirt alight and sending sparks across the room.  CCTV shows Yulianto falling to the ground as an onlooker rushes to help him at Hotel Ciputra in Semarang on Saturday. 

He can be seen dramatically ripping off his shirt while engulfed in flames. The hotel worker said he had never had problems with his 2013 phone before but suddenly felt it heat up.

He said: 'There was a strong sensation of heat and I felt something start to shake.
'Before I knew what was happening there was fire and I panicked. I took off my shirt as quickly as I could.'

Police said that Yulianto was rushed to hospital where he was treated for minor burns on his chest. The injuries were limited by Yulianto quickly taking off his top. He is said to have been using the Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS simultaneously which is thought to have contributed to overheating.

Agus Triatmojo, head of public relations at Central Java Regional Police, said: 'The incident happened on September 30. The phone was a Samsung brand and Grand Duos model. The owner was Mr Yulianto, aged 47.
'Mr Yulianto immediately removed his shirt after the phone exploded. He had no significant injuries.'

Samsung has been plagued by more than 100 incidents of exploding phones. Jo Semidang, Corporate Marketing Director of Samsung Electronics Indonesia, told local media that they were now investigating the incident.

He said: 'Consumer safety is our top priority, and we've contacted the consumer concerned to provide the necessary support, and we are currently investigating the device.'

Receive Instant News Update Via BBM: D3EDEFDF...Click HERE for Details.

Share your story with us: info@247nigerianewsupdate.co

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How I TOTALLY Got Rid Of my POT BELLY,excess Fat and Overweight In just 2weeks.. Click HERE for Details.

Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them

Loading...

For Instant Updates On Twitter Page @247NGNEWSUPDATE

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian