|Late DJ Olu|
Here are the 7 things you probably didn’t know about the popular DJ
1. DJ Olu, born Oluwagbemiga Abiodun, is the son of Nigerian businessman Dapo Abiodun, the CEO of Heyden Petroleum.
2. He was a graduate of the University of Essex.
3. He started off as an underground DJ in 2010 while studying for his “A” levels in England. After DJing and headlining numerous parties across the country, It didn’t take long for him to get noticed.
5. His three years as a part time DJ didn’t go unnoticed as he was crowned the baddest Dj in Africa after holding down the famous nightclub, Liquid in Lagos till 7am for 4 consecutive Saturdays in 2013.
6. In early 2014, Olu embarked on a single man tour in UK and Canada, selling all shows out, which was the first leg of tour.
7. He has played venues in South Africa, Ivory coast, Ghana, Cotonou, Dubai, Miami, Atlanta and numerous cities in the UK. His mixtapes include some of the hottest artists from the scene. Olu was able to mix different genre of music e.g hip-hop, funky, bashment, afrobeat, oldies to create a unique sound.
8. He was allegedly in a very close relationship with Ajay – the last born of Oyo state Governor, Abiola Ajimobi. SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>