The babies are named on a Go Fund Me page as Noah and Charlie, sons of Sarah Owen.
Writing on the fundraising site, which has raised £5,000 to help pay for funeral costs, Siobhan Boyd said: ‘Sadly this morning [Saturday] two of my beautiful godsons passed away.
‘I’m trying to raise money for their mother to help with the costs of flowers etc.
‘If anybody would like to help hopefully we can raise enough to take the financial stress off Sarah at this difficult time. Thank you all for reading xxx’
Emergency services were called at around 10.05am. There are no suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: ‘The five-month-old children were conveyed to hospital where tragically they were later pronounced deceased.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the deaths which are being treated as a tragic accident.’
It is believed one line of inquiry is whether sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), also known as cot death, was involved.
Witnesses said that their mother was heard screaming ‘my babies, my babies’ after finding them dead in their cot.
She was seen holding Ethan in her arms in the street while fireman checked her house for a gas or carbon monoxide leak.
Post-mortem examinations are being carried out to discover what killed the two tots in the middle of the night.
A neighbour said: ‘Sarah’s a single mum and lives there with the triplets who were her pride and joy.
She found Noah and Charlie dead when she got up on Saturday morning. She called for help and when no one came she dialled 999.
‘The emergency services arrived and got her and Ethan out the house where she was screaming: “My babies, my babies”.’
Family friend Anne Way, 64, went to help firemen carry the two infants from the house.
She said: ‘She was totally distraught holding Ethan tightly to her chest. They wanted to take them both to hospital so I offered to take Ethan off her while she put her shoes on.
‘But she shouted: “Leave my baby”. She was in a terrible state.’
Sarah and Ethan were checked over at the Princess of Wales Hospital in Bridgend.
Retired hospital receptionist Mrs Way said: ‘That’s what no one can understand – how two of the triplets died and one survived. As far as I know they all slept in the same room.
Tests are also being carried out to discover if the babies died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Sarah doted on the triplets, of which two were identical, after they were born prematurely in April.
All three spent time in a neonatal intensive care unit but were allowed home in May after putting on weight. PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How I Made Me =N=2.5 MILLION In 7 Days from 2 Common Product I Imported and how you can do the same. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them Secret Fruits that increased my Manhood and makes me last 55 minutes+ all time - Click here to get it Warning: Got Arthritis? 3 Simple Ways To Get Cured And Be Permanently Free From Joint Pains. Click Here To See Them REVEALED!! Reduce Your Blood Sugar Level And Reverse Diabetics Within A Short Period Of Time. Click Here To See How MIDNIGHT,Pressed Mr Kilanko Suddenly Couldn't Urinate. Shrink your Enlarged Prostrate Here! Click Here Now