BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

3 Sep 2017

Kcee loses SUV to mysterious fire at Lagos residence

There was a fire outbreak yesterday at the residence music star, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, aka Kcee.
Kcee, signed to his brother’s Five Star record company, owns a mansion in highbrow Omole area of Lagos.

The fire was said to have started from the generator in his compound.

The inferno raged and consumed his Toyota Prado SUV close to the generator house.

Kcee’s management has confirmed the incident, assuring that the situation was brought under control.

“Well, to God be the glory; there was no case of casualty.

“The fire was put off, situation calm now. Everyone is cool. Thank you”, Chidozie, Five Star business manager told CKN.

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How I Made Me =N=2.5 MILLION In 7 Days from 2 Common Product I Imported and how you can do the same. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now

Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them

REVEALED!! Reduce Your Blood Sugar Level And Reverse Diabetics Within A Short Period Of Time. Click Here To See How

Warning: Got Arthritis? 3 Simple Ways To Get Cured And Be Permanently Free From Joint Pains. Click Here To See Them

Loading...

SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO

RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE

RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian