However, have you ever stopped to consider how your children would be affected? In trying to get an ex-lover back one has to be prepared to improve on oneself to keep each other happy in the long run.
Here are 5 things to consider what people like Doyin and Olufunke can do when considering a come back after break up.when they already have a child together:
1. Amend your old ways: This act is very important because if your partner broke up with you based on your bad attitude, you may never get them back except you change. In this case the first thing you need to do is to identify your flaws and be ready to improve them one after another. This will make you not only to understand yourself better but also to know what your ex truly desire for.
2. Take care of his/her child: A woman or man absolutely falls in love with anyone who is able to take care of their child because that is the easiest way to their heart. However, they must grant them the permission to spend quality time with their child in order not to become total strangers in the nearest future.
3. Prove you can make them happy: Having a child with someone that you are hoping to get back with can be a huge advantage. You share something in common that is more precious than almost anything else in this world. If you truly want to get your ex-boyfriend back when you have a child together, you need to be patient and to be willing to prove your change over time.
4. Don’t push yourself on him/her: Aside from being his baby mama for baby daddy, even in normal relationships especially for the ladies never force yourself on your partner. This will only make them to believe that you can’t do anything without them and they may end up taking you for granted.
5. Be prayerful: In everything one does, you need to be prayerful because this is the only key that can open all doors. Whatever you commit into hands of your creator never goes wrong. If you believe going back to your ex is best for you because a child is involved, be wise about it and seek God’s face first before making any decision.
SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>