1. Women should avoid keeping their phones anywhere near their chest area (in their bras or shirt-fronts) because there is compelling evidence of smartphone radiation being linked to cancer, including breast cancer.
On that note, it is probably a good idea to keep it away from the area where your reproductive organs are as well.
2. Smartphone radiation can also affect men’s sperm count and quality. If you care about your reproduction capabilities, it’s probably a good idea to keep your smartphone away from your groin area.
Not just directly your groin area though, it might be wise to keep it away from your lower half altogether.
That means trying not to store your smartphone too close to your body including in your back or side pants pockets.
3. Another reason to not put your smartphone in your back pockets is that your smartphone will affect your sciatic nerve.
Neurologists have noted that patients complaining of pain in legs and buttocks may have developed issues because of where they stored their smartphones.
4. Thirty per cent of calls of emergency/Save our Soul calls made in Nigeria occurred as a result of pocket-dialing. This is another good reason to avoid keeping your smartphone in your pants.
5. One more reason to avoid keeping your smartphone in your back pockets? You might sit on it and crack the screen or it just might accidentally slip into the toilet.
Not keeping your smartphone in your back pockets can help you avoid unnecessarily damaging your smartphone.
6. Your phone generates heat, but sometimes it can get so hot you might experience second or third degree burns.
7. Radiation from smartphones can affect your mental health. Research has shown that your brain’s metabolism can be affected.
Another point about mental health is that keeping your smartphone constantly near you can leave you feeling confused and depressed when you’re not actually using your phone.
8. Constantly using your smartphone can wreck your sleeping pattern and cause sleeping disorders. RECEIVE NEWS UPDATE ON: WHATSAPP +234 701 056 0394, AND TWITTER: @247NGNEWSUPDATE, EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE Share your story with us: firstname.lastname@example.org PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>