Stephen Maduekwe after showing the severe burns he suffered
A Nigerian man has cried out for help after he was left with severe burns. The sad incident happened after the man identified as Stephen Maduekwe reportedly used an expired after-shave cream.
The man took to Facebook to share his predicament and wrote: "For people who doesn't have regards for human life. Listen and listen good. Your time will come to an end soon.
"Imagine I bought a cream for after shave. After applying on my skin. Then dis happened...it happened in less than 30mins.
How I TOTALLY Got Rid Of my POT BELLY,excess Fat and Overweight In just 2weeks.. Click HERE for Details.