The President had left the country on May 7, this year, after handing over power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who has functioned as Acting President since then.
"President Buhari is expected to speak to Nigerians in a broadcast by 7 a.m on Monday, August 21, 2017", Femi Adesina said few hours before president's arrival.
Here are few things President may be touching in his statement tomorrow morning:
1. Tell us about his health and how it all went down as well as dispel insinuation of life-support and other death rumour.
2. Any hint on resignation or 2019 re-election bid
3. His relationship with his Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo
4. Identify the Hyenas, jackals in his cabinet or government
5. Reshuffle the kitchen cabinet and use insecticide to flush parasites out
6. Make a stand on restructuring and quit notice from various quarters
7. Stand on Boko Haram fight and his much talked anti corruption crusade PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How I Made Me =N=2.5 MILLION In 7 Days from 2 Common Product I Imported and how you can do the same. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them Secret Fruits that increased my Manhood and makes me last 55 minutes+ all time - Click here to get it Warning: Got Arthritis? 3 Simple Ways To Get Cured And Be Permanently Free From Joint Pains. Click Here To See Them REVEALED!! Reduce Your Blood Sugar Level And Reverse Diabetics Within A Short Period Of Time. Click Here To See How MIDNIGHT,Pressed Mr Kilanko Suddenly Couldn't Urinate. Shrink your Enlarged Prostrate Here! Click Here Now