BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

18 Jul 2017

Gas Explosion Rocks Benue School Of Nursing

A gas cooker explosion in one of the hostels of the newly renovated Benue State School of Nursing and Midwifery has left one student severely injured.

According to Sun Newspaper, the student, Stella Mekiah, a level one student was preparing her lunch after returning from church last Sunday when the incident happened.

Principal of the school, Mrs. Victoria Gusa while narrating the incident to newsmen said the victim who was admitted into the school about a month ago sustained severe burns from her hair to her abdomen.

“Stella had returned from church and was preparing her lunch inside her hostel when the gas cooker exploded and burnt her severely.”

“When the gas cooker exploded, it caught her hair and burnt her down to her abdomen. As I speak to you, she is at the intensive care unit of the Federal Medical Center (FMC), Apir. She lost a lot of fluid and even though she talks, her speech is incoherent.”

DailySun

SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO

RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE

RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian