Those affected include;
1. Olufemi Akingbade, the General Manger, Zonal Coordinator South South Zone
2. John Okon, General Manager, Finance Account
3. Yusuf Fatika, the General Manager, Human Resources and Administration
4. Shehu Adamu, the Assistant General Manager, Audit.
Also suspended are
5. Vincent Mamdam, the Assistant General Manager, Head Insurance
6. Safiyanu Attah – Senior Assistant Officer, Marketing
7. Owen Udo Udoma, Senior Manager, Contribution Management
8. Innocent Abbah, Senior Assistant Officer, Planning Research and Monitoring.
According to the statement, the suspension of the officers was based on the “activities of the investigative panel of inquiry and the desire to have an uninterrupted and robust investigation of all petitions at the National Health Insurance Scheme, including security reports on maladministration and mismanagement by officials of the Agency.”
The statement said the suspension was to “pave way for thorough investigation.” Adewole urged the investigative committee, “to remain focused, fair and transparent in the discharge of this national task despite the sensation this development has generated.”
The Acting Executive Secretary of the scheme, Attahiru Ibrahim, was directed to ensure the immediate implementation of the suspension order. PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How I Made Me =N=2.5 MILLION In 7 Days from 2 Common Product I Imported and how you can do the same. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them This Simple Trick Will Reverse Your Diabetics Within Few Days