5 CONSIDERATIONS FOR BIAFRA AGITATORS
1. Those of you clamouring for Biafra, do you evven have a home to go back to? Have you built up your homeland?
2. Never choose to start a fight you cant finish, so what happened at Ore, wont happen again. Have sources of food, plenty ammunition, good roads, high citizen morale, foreign and local support in high places.
3. There is only one way a Coup can end. Some will emerge as victors, some will be vanquished. He who has the victory has the upper hand. Biafra was an indirect result of the 1966 Coup. If the Coup had been successful, there wouldn’t be Biafra.
4. Fighting a war on selfish interests alone is doomed to failure.
5. Trying to leave a nation is an act of rebellion, and will be treated as such. Let no one fool you. It is causing friction in a country that is barely managing to hold itself together.
THE WAY FORWARD
1. Discuss, Discuss and Discuss till an acceptable solution is reached. War is not the way .
2. Leave Italy refugee camps, leave South Africa, leave Malaysia, leave the North where your shops are burnt, families jailed and killed, destinies truncated, where you insist on staying all in the name of business and “ego”. You live to fight another day.
The Jews didn’t build a formidable nation, Israel, till they came home from different parts they have been scattered to. Build up Aba and Onitsha, make them the next China and Dubai.
3. Have a common cause to fight for, then we can unite and stand with you. After all, the majority of Igbos don’t even believe in Biafra.
And if you insist on leaving, by all means leave, but will you be in a better place? THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them