Here are some of his confessions;
1. My wife knows what I do, she sometimes collects the ransom money for me
2. It all started in the year 2000 when I fled my home town in Opi, Nsukka Local Government of Enugu State to Lagos after stabbing my fiancée when she decided not to marry me.
3. I once collected $1m ransom from one victim
4. I never killed any of my victims⠀ ⠀
5. My mum has never been to my house. She knows I’m into crime but never supports me⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
6. The first job I got in Lagos was at Jonbulls Ikoyi as driver to the CEO. One day we were going to his office and my boss said he wanted to visit a friend. The moment he went in, I took the sum N350,000 he had in the car and ran away to Ghana.
7. I returned to Lagos in 2008, used same method, got a new job as a driver at the home of the first family I kidnapped their daughter. I realised they are very rich and loved their daughter so much. I took her to Ghana from where I demanded a ransom of only N20million. But the little girl’s father opted to pay N22 million. I released the girl in Ghana.⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
8. I also spent over N2m on orphanages and local primary schools in Ghana. The Deputy Nigeria Ambassador to Ghana, and other prominent Nigerians were also in attendance at the handing over ceremony of my donations.THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them