Number One rule: Foreplay is not a waste of time! Now, to the hot tips…
1. Pre-s*x massage: As a warmup to the main event, start by massaging the length of her legs, from her upper thighs down to her ankles. Then focus on the feet, kneading her heels and all other points beneath. Then zero in on the toes and stretch them individually.
2. Ask what turns her on: Ask what she likes during s*x. Most women appreciate men who want to make sure they’re satisfied, says a professor of psychiatry at Cornell University, Dr. Barbara Bartlik. If she notices you’re working hard to please her, she’ll be more likely to return the favour.
3. Improve the quality of foreplay: If you act as if you’re just going through the motions to get to the sex, she’s going to notice, and it will take longer for her to get excited, says a sex therapist, Dr. Michael Perry. If you like how her calves feel, stroke them. If you like her butt, kiss it. When a man is loving what he’s doing, it’s going to show through and turn her on, too, says Perry.
4. Go easy: Yes, the clit*ris is the obvious place to focus your attention, but many men do wrong by it. “Direct stimulation of the clitoris can actually be painful,” says Cathy Winks. So, it’s much better to rub the clitoral hood [where the tops of the labia meet] or to rub along the side of the clitoris than it is to go straight for the head of it.
5. Drive her wild with the ‘figure 8’ tongue technique: When you’re at her service down below, work the supersensitive area around her cl*toris in a figure-8 pattern. Arouse her with gentle sucking until the little button swells, then carefully expose the area with your fingers. Use the slippery underside of your tongue to circle it to the left and then to the right. With the rougher top side of the tongue, flick from right to left and then up and down. Finally, alternate between your tongue’s smooth underside and firmer tip. Constantly vary the degrees of pressure you use.
6. Expand your repertoire of oral s*x: You lie perpendicular to her body, which allows you to stroke her clitoris with your tongue in a crosswise motion, rather than up and down. She’ll appreciate the change in stimulation enough to return the reward.
7. A body part you shouldn’t neglect: Oft overlooked as mere roadblocks to the vag1na, the labia are packed with nerve endings and are not to be ignored. Hold each one between your thumb and forefinger and massage it, working your way up and down. Or, using all your fingers and your palm, smoosh the labia together gently!
-Culled from Punch THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them