BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

Thursday, 10 November 2016

Omg! Shock as 2 Young Boys Mysteriously Die After Eating Potato Chips

Two young South African kids have died mysteriously.

File Photo

They died after eating potato chips and drinking water from a tap.

According to Daily Sun SA, Supra Mahumapelo, the Premier of North West, on Wednesday said he was saddened by the deaths of the two siblings who fell sick.

Daily Sun SA reports that the kids passed away after eating potato chips and drinking tap water from a 25-litre container.

The siblings, two boys aged 10 and 12 from Makgobistad, died on Tuesday afternoon.

It was not immediately clear what had caused their deaths.

Mahumapelo said the two boys were pupils at Makgobi Primary School.

School teacher Cathrine Marumo said the school was told they fell sick after eating potato chips and drinking tap water from a 25-litre container at home in the late afternoon.

They later died at a local clinic.

A total of three children from the same family were affected.

The third child, a 15-year-old, was recovering at the Bophelong Hospital in Mahikeng.

Mahumapelo said: "We send our heartfelt condolences to the family affected by this tragedy. We will do whatever we can do from our side to provide support to the family during this difficult time."

School principal Lesedi Modise said a memorial service had been planned for Thursday at the Makgobistad Community Hall at 11:30.

PLACE YOUR CONTENTS ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Click Here To Download A Free Guide That Shows How To Make 100k Weekly Without Lifting Your Finger (Using An Autopilot System)

Click Here To Discover Why Experts Conclude This Money Making Secret Is 100% Legal, 446.67% Better and 217% Safer Than MMM.

Loading...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING 247 NIGERIA NEWS UPDATE AND KINDLY VISIT US AGAIN! CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR NEWS UPDATES

For Instant Updates On Twitter Page @247NGNEWSUPDATE

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian