BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

28 Nov 2016

Horror Story! 9-year-old Boy Gets Set on Fire in His Home... Shocking Details

A young American boy has been set on fire.

The boy was found burning in his home at night.

According to CBS news, when firefighters responded to a house fire at the boy's home, they found the 9-year-old boy soaked in gasoline and on fire.

The boy suffered second and third-degree burns.

He was taken by ambulance to the local high school where a helicopter was waiting to transport him to the hospital.

Fire crews responded to the call in Little Axe, OK, in Oklahoma,USA, around 6 p.m. Saturday night. They say they aren’t certain how or why there was gasoline on the boy.

Authorities did not say if there were any other injuries.

SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO

RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE

RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian