Akeredolu in his new message made available to NigerianBulletin said the people have chosen change and called on the people of Ondo state to support him irrespective of their political divides towards the welfare of the state.
Below are 7 notable things he said:
1. Today’s victory is a confirmation of the willingness and readiness of the people of Ondo state to change and seek a better life.
2. I appeal to everyone to embrace peace. The safety of lives and property of the people should be of paramount importance to all.
3. This victory is of God through the people. It is not for me or the APC alone, it is a victory for the people of Ondo state irrespective of which side of the divide you stood during the election.
4. For me it is a challenge to perform. It is a call to rescue our state and reverse its fortunes.
5. Today, Change has come. I hereby make a solemn pledge that this collective mandate shall address all issues with keen determination.
6. The welfare of our people alone shall be the directive policy of the government.
7. I shall in few months be saddled with the task of providing responsible leadership, a leadership that would take our people from poverty and stagnation to productivity and prosperity, from pains and lamentation to joy and laughter. THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them