These signs, explained below, may not in all individually prove your partner is cheating on you, but if you can identify many of these signs in your relationship, the chances are good your partner is cheating on you.
1. Emotional distance: You begin to notice emotional distance between the two of you. Things just aren’t the way they used to be.
2. Instinct: When your instinct tells you he/she is being unfaithful. Deep in your heart of hearts you sense something has gone wrong with your relationship. But, don't trust always trust your instinct, sometimes it’s just jealously and insecurity creeping in.
3. Less time together: You begin spending less time together. Your partner tells you he/she doesn’t have the time for you like before.
4. No time to do special things together: Your partner stops asking you to go out and do special things together. Somehow your untrustworthy partner just doesn’t have the time for you like before.
5. Encourages you to spend time with others: He/She suddenly starts encouraging you to spend time with other people. The rationalization is if you spend time with other people, then I can too.
6. Change in schedule: There’s a distinct change in his/her schedule. There are huge blocks of time your partner cannot account for. He/She often make excuses for the extended time of running errands.
7. Suspicious phone activity: You notice suspicious computer or cell phone activity like secret texts, emails or strange websites. Many people are caught cheating because of what is on their computers or cell phones.
8. Preference for certain calls: He/she doesn’t answer certain phone calls when you’re around. He/she looks especially panicked when the phone rings or speak in hush tones.
9. No more talks about deepest feelings: He/she doesn’t talk to you about all the love and deepest feelings anymore. He/She is probably talking to somebody else about love and deepest feelings.
10. Anxiety when being together: He/she appears anxious when you’re together and want to leave, maybe he/she complains of tiredness. Cheating drains his/her emotional and physical energy because of fear he/she is going to get caught or from spending a lot of their time trying to cover their tracks.
11. Sudden change in appearance: You notice a sudden change in his/her appearance, or they have an increased concern about how they look. Your partner probably has a new reason to look great, and that person is the most likely the one they’re cheating with.
12. Hangs around new friend: He/she hangs around with a new best friend of the opposite sex a lot, or spends time with his/her ex, but claims nothing is happening.
13. Begins critical of you: He/she begins to be increasingly critical of you, or blames you for cheating, even when you haven’t. This is a way of putting you on the defensive and making them feel better about what they are doing.
14. Odd financial bills and charges: If you find yourself going through your spouse’s finances and they have some huge financial expenses which you weren’t aware of, they may just be cheating on you. More so, when you check the account statements, you find outrageous bills for gift items and sundry expenses. You think back and realize you just had your birthday and neither of the gift items were given to you.
15. Always changing their email account passwords and not because it’s recommended: You find your partner constantly apprehensive and looking over their shoulders when they are checking their emails when you’re around. They constantly delete messages received over the social media sites they belong to the instance they receive them.
16. Suddenly shower you with gifts, flattery and unnecessary gestures: You know your partner is cheating on you if all of a sudden, they begin to shower you with gifts and expensive items which leaves you wondering if the gifts were meant to fill the void of their absence. And when you ask them why you’re getting the gifts, they simply tell you “Because you’re wonderful.”!
The above indicators are warning signs. However, don’t turn your relationship into a situation where you feel you have to play detective. But if you notice multiple changes in behavior, routine or personality of the one you feel you love, and not just isolated incidences, you should ask him/her about these signs. You should always trust first (very essential in relationships) but don’t ignore red flags. If you can’t trust someone over time, don’t date them. You don't have to deal with too much drama in your life. PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How I TOTALLY Got Rid Of my POT BELLY,excess Fat and Overweight In just 2weeks.. Click HERE for Details REVEALED! The Amazing 2-in-1 SOLUTION That Will Make You SATISFY Your WOMAN In BED... And Last AN HOUR Plus. CLICK Here For DETAILED INFO!