BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

12 Oct 2016

Tragedy strikes again as a carpenter gets eletrocuted



A 30 year old Man, Nome Adolphus Ogodoali havebeen electrocuted at Azu-ugwu in Abakaliki local government by a high tension wire.
The deceased who was a carpenter was contracted by one Nwachukwu Collins to get the measurement of the roof of his building undergoing construction at Azu-ugwu.
But in the process of taking the measurement, his tape touched the high tension wire which was very close to the roof and he got electrocuted
The deceased hailed from Umoji Community in Ezza North Local Government area.
It was gathered that the elder brother Chikodili Nome have identified the corpse of his brother and asked for the released of the corpse as the family was not suspecting any foul play
He reiterated that it was in the process of his search for daily bread that his late brother encountered his death.
Police spokesman in the state, DSP George Okafor confirmed the story.

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How I TOTALLY Got Rid Of my POT BELLY,excess Fat and Overweight In just 2weeks.. Click HERE for Details.

Loading...

For Instant Updates On Twitter Page @247NGNEWSUPDATE

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian