1. Ibadan: Life is relatively cheap in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo state. Transport fares in Ibadan range from N20 to N150. This price can be beaten down, depending on the bargaining power of the passenger. Even motorcyclists fares range from N30 to – depends on where you're going to.
2. Lagos: If you're not well boxed up, don't step into Lagos ''Danfo'' (the name for the commercial bus), else you may be stranded and embarrassed. Lagos transport fares are scary. What you spend on transport fares in Lagos in a day is enough to cater for feeding in some cities, and travel to neighbouring communities. The lowest transport fare in Lagos is N50, and that's for the shortest imaginable distance. Especially during fuel scarcity, transport fares in Lagos hit the roof. Some people spend more than half of their income on transport fares in Lagos. Transports fare in Lagos is as high as N300, even more. Tricycles charge from N50 to N100. Motorcycles charge as high as N2,500 for far distance. Terrible traffic is also one of the frustrations with Lagos transportation.
3. Osogbo: A capital city that is as cheap as Osogbo is not so many in Nigeria. Life is very affordable in the Osun state capital. The popular public transport in the city known as 'Korope' range from N30 per boarding. Motorcycles rates is similar to that of ''Korope''. It ranges from N30 to N50.
4. Akure: Akure, the capital city of Ondo state is also an affordable city with cheap transport fares. The least transport fare to major parts of the city is pegged at N50, while the highest is N70.
5. Owerri: Life is expensive in Owerri, the capital of Imo state. The city is divided into three – North, West and Municipal. Municipal is the core government area. 'Tricycle', otherwise known as 'Keke maruwa' is mostly used for commercial transportation in Owerri Municipal. Motorcycles operate in North and West. The least transport fare is N50 for any drop, while the highest is N70.
6. Abuja: Life is expensive in Abuja. The commercial transport fares in some remote parts is at N150 at the least. A taxi drop in the nation's capital is charged at N500 or more.
7. Port Harcourt: Life is expensive in Port Harcourt. With not much difference from Abuja in transport fares. Commercial transportation in the town is around N100 to N150, and depends on your destination.
8. Kaduna: With life relatively cheap in Kaduna, it goes same with transport fares. The least transport fare in Kaduna is N50. In most cases where you don't have up to such amount, you can bargain to N40. The highest is N100.
9. Abeokuta: Life is at an average affordability in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital. The cheapest transport fare in Abeokuta is N50.
10. Ilorin: With life affordable in Ilorin, the least transport fare is N50, while the highest is N150, and still depends on your destination. Ilorin can be likened to Ibadan in terms of cost of transportation and food items.
11. Ebonyi: The least fare is N50, highest is N100. But because of fuel issues, it rose to N150 to some parts of the state. Motorcycle rates in Ebonyi range from N50 to N100.
Know of some others? Let us know. PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How I Made Me =N=2.5 MILLION In 7 Days from 2 Common Product I Imported and how you can do the same. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them Secret Fruits that increased my Manhood and makes me last 55 minutes+ all time - Click here to get it Warning: Got Arthritis? 3 Simple Ways To Get Cured And Be Permanently Free From Joint Pains. Click Here To See Them REVEALED!! Reduce Your Blood Sugar Level And Reverse Diabetics Within A Short Period Of Time. Click Here To See How MIDNIGHT,Pressed Mr Kilanko Suddenly Couldn't Urinate. Shrink your Enlarged Prostrate Here! Click Here Now