BREAKING NEWS

Metro

World

Spiritual

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Oh No! 30-year-old Carpenter Electrocuted While Working

A carpenter has lost his life in a fatal electric shock after his working equipment touched a high tension pole.

A 30-year-old man in Ebonyi State, Nome Adolphus Ogodoali has been electrocuted at Azugwu in Abakaliki Local Government Area of the state. He was electrocuted by a high tension cable on the spot.

According to reports, Ogodoali was contracted by one Nwachukwu Collins to get the measurement of his building in Azugwu under construction for roofing when the incident occurred.

It was gathered that he died when his measurement tape touched the cable while he was measuring the building. The building it is said is very close to the electricity high tension cable in the area which led to the man's death.

The victim hails from Ogboji Community in Ezza North Local Government Area of the state. The elder brother, Chikodili Nome, who identified the corpse of the deceased while demanding for its release for burial, said the family was not suspecting any foul play.

According to him, it was in the process of searching for his daily bread that his brother died.

PLACE YOUR CONTENTS ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Click Here To Download A Free Guide That Shows How To Make 100k Weekly Without Lifting Your Finger (Using An Autopilot System)

Click Here To Discover Why Experts Conclude This Money Making Secret Is 100% Legal, 446.67% Better and 217% Safer Than MMM.

Loading...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING 247 NIGERIA NEWS UPDATE AND KINDLY VISIT US AGAIN! CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR NEWS UPDATES

For Instant Updates On Twitter Page @247NGNEWSUPDATE

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian