12 Oct 2016

Oh No! 30-year-old Carpenter Electrocuted While Working

A carpenter has lost his life in a fatal electric shock after his working equipment touched a high tension pole.

A 30-year-old man in Ebonyi State, Nome Adolphus Ogodoali has been electrocuted at Azugwu in Abakaliki Local Government Area of the state. He was electrocuted by a high tension cable on the spot.

According to reports, Ogodoali was contracted by one Nwachukwu Collins to get the measurement of his building in Azugwu under construction for roofing when the incident occurred.

It was gathered that he died when his measurement tape touched the cable while he was measuring the building. The building it is said is very close to the electricity high tension cable in the area which led to the man's death.

The victim hails from Ogboji Community in Ezza North Local Government Area of the state. The elder brother, Chikodili Nome, who identified the corpse of the deceased while demanding for its release for burial, said the family was not suspecting any foul play.

According to him, it was in the process of searching for his daily bread that his brother died.

PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How I TOTALLY Got Rid Of my POT BELLY,excess Fat and Overweight In just 2weeks.. Click HERE for Details.


For Instant Updates On Twitter Page @247NGNEWSUPDATE

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 247 Nigeria News Update
Website by Tech Guardian