Diabetes is two different types, both involving the hormone insulin. In type 1, which typically strikes before age 25 and only accounts for about 5 percent of the disease, the pancreas stops producing insulin, which is required to usher blood sugar (glucose) into the body’s cells.
Type 2 diabetes typically develops after age 40, either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because the cells become “resistant” and can’t use it. Fortunately there is lasting solution here
Last year during a public awareness by a health organisation, Mrs Alade, got a diagnosis she wasn’t expecting: type 2 diabetes. She had no symptoms, so the news threw her for a loop.
“I was devastated,” she says. “My grandmother had diabetes, and I saw her go through major health struggles because of it.”
After seeking support from loved ones and shedding a few tears, she got to us at the awareness program, With help from our website, she changed the way she ate, started exercising and took her natural supplements. Now, a year later, she’s 22 pounds lighter, and her blood sugar is normal after taking the simple natural solution that was recommended.
“My advice to anyone else facing type 2 diabetes is to stick to a plan, stay positive, put your health first and take your natural supplements,” she said.
A diabetes diagnosis might feel overwhelming, but living well with the condition doesn’t have to be. If you’re ready to take control of your blood sugar levels and get on the path to better health, here’s how to start.
(1) Try mindfulness meditation to reduce stress: The hormones cortisol, epinephrine, and glucagon rise during stress, thereby raising blood glucose and antagonizing insulin.
(2) Get plenty of sleep: Poor-quality sleep and sleep deprivation increase the risk of obesity and diabetes.
(3) Exercise More: Physical activity improves tissue sensitivity to insulin and weight management.
(4) Eat real food rather than processed food: Real food (fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, seeds, and nuts) will help you avoid refined carbohydrates, added sugars, and trans fats — all of which promote unhealthy weight gain and increase the risk of diabetes.
(5) Buy and Use quality supplements: Make sure you buy national brands of herbs and supplements. PLACE YOUR CONTENTS ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Get Rid Of The Excess Fats in Your Belly,Upper Arms and Body In 2weeks Time.. Click HERE To Start Now!