So you found a girl who really gets your attention. But one thing that you notice is that she seems kind of out of it, like she doesn’t really want your attention. Or does she? Let’s face it: Attractive women get a lot of attention and are approached all the time by men.
They are often far too subtle and indirect — or just plain confusing — when revealing their romantic interest; therefore, they need quick, easy ways to figure out if you’re either a self-confident guy who can see through their games or just another wuss that easily gives up at the first sign of resistance.
For a woman, playing hard to get is a game that is meant to drive men crazy yet keep them coming back for more. The trouble comes when guys don’t know if a woman is playing hard to get or is just genuinely not interested in interacting with them. So with that in mind, here are 4 signs she’s playing hard to get.
1. She tests you to see how long you’ll chase her
You’ve gotten her number, but when you dial her digits, all you get is her answering machine. A couple of days pass, you call her again and she happens to answer the phone, apologizing for not having called you earlier because she was busy. She always has a full schedule (or pretends that she does). So what’s the real reason why didn’t she call you when she had the chance? It may be because she wants to be pursued, but doesn’t want to look too available.
If you call a woman to set up a date with her, she may tell you that she is busy that particular night, to call her next week when her schedule is not as hectic. Doing this shows she’s interested in going out with you, but containing her eagerness. She may even agree to go out with you on a certain night and then at the last minute, calls and cancels to reschedule. Although this is a risky move on her part, she may be checking to see how you will take the bad news and if you are still really interested in going out with her.
2. She flirts like crazy, then stops
A woman who is playing hard to get will seemingly want to know everything about you i.e., quiz you about your family, your background, and your tastes in things like food, music and movies, then abruptly change the subject by moving the conversation elsewhere. More than likely, what she’s doing is trying to catalog your interests so that she can slowly bond with you when she’s ready.
3. She talks about other guys you don’t know
Another sign a woman is playing hard to get is when she brings up co-workers from work or male friends and makes light conversations on how cute or funny they are in order to ignite a little jealously and make you work harder for her attention.
4. She teases you, then pulls away
If she smiles when you check her out, plays with her hair, leans toward you while talking and briefly stares into your eyes with passion to build up tension, then suddenly breaks away when you move in for the kiss or some neck action, she may well be playing hard to get and trying to see how hard you’ll really work for her affection.
Playing hard to get is part of the dating game, not to mention the part that makes it fun; however, if she has your number, but is busy all the time and continuously makes no attempt to keep the window of possibility open with you, she’s not playing hard to get–she’s just not interested in you.
- DFTMPLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How I Made Me =N=2.5 MILLION In 7 Days from 2 Common Product I Imported and how you can do the same. Click HERE FOR FREE Details right now Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them Secret Fruits that increased my Manhood and makes me last 55 minutes+ all time - Click here to get it Warning: Got Arthritis? 3 Simple Ways To Get Cured And Be Permanently Free From Joint Pains. Click Here To See Them REVEALED!! Reduce Your Blood Sugar Level And Reverse Diabetics Within A Short Period Of Time. Click Here To See How MIDNIGHT,Pressed Mr Kilanko Suddenly Couldn't Urinate. Shrink your Enlarged Prostrate Here! Click Here Now