2. The horror of already being late and then your phone dies so now you can’t even communicate or give live updates. Your phone dying is not the reason you’re late, buddy. But still. It’s the text that counts.
3. For the chronically late there’s no better pleasure on earth than having someone “push back” a meeting (YESSS!!) or when they tell you they’re going to be late, too.
4. Air travel is terrible because you definitely can’t be late to your flight…though you’ve made many flights by the skin of your teeth.
5. You’ve perfected the art of lying about why you’re running late but only because you think a dramatic excuse will lessen the late-shaming. Cut to you running into the bar soaking wet, one sock off, crying and apologizing about being an hour late.
6. No matter how large the buffer between right now and the time you have to be there you will still be late. Kanye shrug!
7. You freak out when you have a dinner party and people show up five minutes before you told them to arrive. Who shows up early to a dinner party? You’re only just now going to the store to pick up groceries…
8. People get annoyed and think you’re being rude or self-centered when really you’re just slow and have exceptionally poor time management skills!
9. Everyone knows that “I’ll be there in 10” means nothing and is actually code for lol I just woke up and it will take me 45 minutes to get there, not to mention the hour I need to get out of bed and become a person. RECEIVE NEWS UPDATE ON: WHATSAPP +234 701 056 0394, AND TWITTER: @247NGNEWSUPDATE, EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE Share your story with us: firstname.lastname@example.org PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>