In an official statement by Bolaji Adebiyi, director of press and public relations in the office of the secretary to the government of the federation, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of 13 chief executives in some parastatals and agencies.
According to TheCable News, below are the appointments;
1. Bello Aliyu Gusau - executive secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF).
2. Joseph Ari - director-general of Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
3. Isa Ali Ibrahim - director-general of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
4. Simbi Kesiye Wabote - executive secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board (NCMB)
5. Osita Anthony Aboloma - director-general, Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
6. Mamman Amadu - director-general, Bureau of Public Procurement (BPE)
7. Sharon Ikeazor - director-general, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
8. Gloria Akobundu - national coordinator/chief executive officer, New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD)
9. Ahmed Bobboi - executive secretary, Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF)
10. Umana Okon Umana - managing director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority (OGFZA)
11. Sa’adiya Faruq - federal commissioner for National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons (NCRMIDP)
12. Usman Abubakar - chairman of Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)
13. Yewande Sadiku - executive secretary, Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).THINK YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE INTRESTED? SHARE THIS STORY USING ANY OF THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW ⬇ PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( FREE ) secret Fruits that Increased My Manhood size and Lasting Power in 7-days... CLICK HERE TO GET IT Warning To Men: This 3 Foods Is Killing Your Erection. Click Here To Know Them