Here are some annoying questions we as Nigerian women always hear. And we really wish people will stop asking:
1. When are you getting married?
This ticks off many women. You will just be at a friend’s wedding and strangers will start asking you this question. It’s even worse at a relative’s wedding.
2. Does he (boyfriend/husband) have money?
The love of money is the root of evil. The love of money has eaten too deeply into the Nigerian society. It’s why we have many vices. This goes out to our fellow women who are always the ones asking this nonsense question.
3. Why are you not pregnant yet?
You’ve been hounded all through your 20’s to get married as a Nigerian woman. Your honeymoon isn’t even over before you start getting this question. Is the entire purpose of marriage procreation? What happened to companionship?
4. Why are you wearing that?
Women will forever be questioned on our dress choices. Every time you step out of the house, family and even strangers will question your choice of an outfit.
5. How come you only have one child?
Again with the Nigerian legendary nosiness. How is someone’s choices, lifestyle and having just a child your business? Did they complain about having one kid to you?
- Information Nigeria SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US VIA EMAIL: INFO@247NIGERIANEWSUPDATE.CO RECEIVE NEWS VIA OUR WHATSAPP, KINDLY TEXT +234 701 056 0394 TO ADD YOU CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEWS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT NEWS UPDATE: @247NGNEWSUPDATE CLICK HERE TO JOIN MILLIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO READ NEWS ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR INSTANT UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE RECEIVE INSTANT NEWS UPDATE VIA OUR BBM BROADCAST: D3EDEFDF PLACE YOUR TEXT ADVERT BELOW:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>